- Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: www.canarydoctor.com
The website www.canarydoctor.com provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to request quotes.
The navigation through the page www.canarydoctor.com attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL and third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
- Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the General Information principle required by Article 10 of the Law 34 / 2002, 11 of July, services of the information society and electronic commerce we inform our users that this website belongs a CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL with cif B76695576, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife on sheet TF-56634, Folio 76 of volume 3424.
|Address:||Calle Puerta Canseco, 49, 1 Plant, 3 Gate, 38003 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife|
|Web hosted by:||OVH|
- General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those older than 18 years may provide data through our website, and those under 16 years may not provide them without the consent of parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.canarydoctor.com has the following types of users:
Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL requests includes the name and electronic address and those provided by the user when completing the forms.
Users who have not contacted CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
Users of our private area: Includes the username and password.
Users who make comments on the blog: They are collected from these users the e-mail, name and surname or Nickname, comment made, date of the comment.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of the computer systems of CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
3.2 Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Website, send a notification to CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL duly identifying itself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
- Cookies Policy
All notifications and communications between users and CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL by:
- Send by postal mail to the following address: CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL - Puerta Canseco Street, 49, 1 Plant, 3 Door, 38003 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife.
- Sending by email to the following address: [Email protected]
- Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL, without being understood as transferred. to the User none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL is forbidden. In case of non-compliance CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
- Exemption from liability and modification of this legal notice
The information disseminated on this website is made exclusively for information purposes, reserving CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice. , may even limit or not allow access to such information. CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL intends to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors but CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL will not be liable for any damages or losses caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in it, nor of the problems that arise from the use of this website or other external connection; nor of the damages and / or damages in the software or hardware of the user that derive from the access to this Web site.
The Users expressly accept that CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL will not be responsible for the unauthorized access or alteration of its transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor of any transaction made through its web. .
CANARY BRANDING PROYECTOS DIGITALES, SL reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.canarydoctor.com
- Partial nullity
If any of these clauses were declared null and void by a final resolution issued by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
- Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and European regulations that may apply
Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the website or with said products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S / C de Tenerife.
If it is an end consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights as such recognized by current legislation, and may choose to file a claim to enforce their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their home.